Angler Navigator PlusRegular price $364.95 Sale price $291.96 US MSRP (taxes not included) Save $72.99
Old-school Bending Branches beauty in a beefed-up paddle that meets the needs of the modern-day kayak angler with an adjustable length ferrule.
- Ultra lightweight, 100% carbon shaft material, with built-in tape measure sizing guide
- Proven blade design made of rich-looking red alder, roasted basswood and basswood, with more flex than composite paddles
- Each blade is reinforced with 2 oz. fiberglass for strength and durability
- Rockgard® edge protection, for those who push their gear to the limits
- Versatile telescoping ferrule allows for multiple feathering angles and paddle lengths
Shaft Material: 100% Carbon
Blade Material: Red Alder, Roasted Basswood & Basswood
Blade Size: 7.25 x 18 in. (18 x 46 cm)
Blade Surface Area: 105 sq. in. (677 sq. cm)
Weight: 34.5 oz. (978 g)
Ferrule Angles: Infinite
*Tape measure is not an official measuring tool for competitive angling or to determine the legality of a catch. Tape measure print may vary in accuracy due to the manufacturing process.
Here at Bending Branches, we build all our paddles to order (much like a fast-food restaurant), so paddles do not collect dust or become dated. As soon as you place your order, a real person in our Osceola, Wisconsin factory will start preparing your paddle. Shipping windows vary by product and are estimated on individual product pages. Thank you for supporting American manufacturing.