Angler Ace Snap-ButtonRegular price $224.95 US MSRP (taxes not included) Save $-224.95
Updated for 2023! The best overall value in kayak fishing paddles, the Ace combines the weight savings of a carbon shaft with the most durable blades available.
- New for 2023: Redefined, stronger blade. The new blade shape provides a smoother forward stroke with less chances for flutter, stiffer feel, and quieter entry and exit. The upgraded carbon + nylon blade material is stronger (meaning less flex) and thicker, making it more durable and robust long-term.
- Carbon-reinforced nylon blades are designed to take a beating, providing more torque and efficiency for loaded down fishing kayaks.
- 102.5 sq. inch blade it the ideal size for horsepower and control with the heavily loaded fishing kayaks, but not overly fatiguing, heavy, or flexible.
- 100% carbon shaft is the lightest material available, so paddling is less fatiguing and more enjoyable on longer trips. The carbon weave is tight and secure, making it one of the strongest options available.
- The shaft is ovalized where the hands go for more comfort and control, and to limit the chances for blisters.
- Snap-button ferrule is fixed length plus tight fitting, secure, and long-lasting. No wobbling or inefficiencies like commodity systems. It’s not as technical as some modern ferrule systems, but one of the more robust options. Comes with 3-hole for adjustable feather angles of 0° or 60°, left or right hand control.
- Built-in hook retrieval system for retrieving a snagged lure
- 40-inch tape measure on shaft is a sizing guide, allowing you to verify catches on the spot
- Proudly hand built in Osceola, Wisconsin, USA, by a team of paddlers and outdoor enthusiasts.
Shaft Material: 100% Carbon
Blade Material: Carbon Reinforced Nylon
Blade Size: 7.5 x 18 in. (19 x 46 cm)
Blade Surface Area: 102.5 sq. in. (661 sq. cm)
Weight: 30.5 oz. (865 g)
Ferrule Angles: 0° & 60° (L or R)
*Tape measure is not an official measuring tool for competitive angling or to determine the legality of a catch. Tape measure print may vary in accuracy due to the manufacturing process.
Here at Bending Branches, we build all our paddles to order (much like a fast-food restaurant), so paddles do not collect dust or become dated. As soon as you place your order, a real person in our Osceola, Wisconsin factory will start preparing your paddle. Shipping windows vary by product and are estimated on individual product pages. Thank you for supporting American manufacturing.