Catalyst STRegular price $184.95 US MSRP (taxes not included) Save $-184.95
The Catalyst is the sustainable canoe paddle, made by hand-laying first quality wood scraps, dedicated to the reuse of excess materials.
- Handcrafted from a combination of basswood, roasted basswood, red alder, and maple remnants from our first quality paddles
- The construction of the wood remnants means each blade layout is slightly unique
- At 24 oz., the Catalyst is day trip ready and ideal for flatwater
- Designed for comfort with an ovalized shaft and a freestyle palm grip, this lightweight paddle will stand up to hours of paddling
- The Catalyst exceeds our strength testing standards with full Rockgard® coverage and a 4 oz. fiberglass wrap
Shaft Material: Solid Basswood
Blade Material: A combination of Basswood, Red Alder, Maple, and Roasted Basswood
Blade Size: 8.1 x 19 in. (21 x 48 cm)
Blade Surface Area: 118 sq. in. (761 sq. cm)
Grip Type: Freestyle Palm Grip
Weight: 24 oz. (680 g)
Here at Bending Branches, we build all our paddles to order (much like a fast-food restaurant), so paddles do not collect dust or become dated. As soon as you place your order, a real person in our Osceola, Wisconsin factory will start preparing your paddle. Shipping windows vary by product and are estimated on individual product pages. Thank you for supporting American manufacturing.