Angler Pro Carbon Snap-ButtonRegular price $424.95 US MSRP (taxes not included) Save $-424.95
The lightest kayak fishing paddle available, the Angler Pro Carbon is the gold standard of paddles for anglers.
- If you’ve selected paddling over pedaling and weight is your #1 priority, look no further. You get what you pay for. And with the Angler Pro Carbon you’re get to get the absolute best, so be prepared for it.
- Compression molded carbon blades are known for being lightweight, strong, and stiff. There is no lighter material in fishing paddles than wet layup carbon fiber, so the long-distance paddlers can go all day without fatigue. The carbon lay-up is tighter than plastic or glass weaves, so it’s the strength and stiffness translate into very impactful strokes.
- The blades shape design is renowned for offering a silky-smooth forward stroke with zero tolerance for fluttering, preserving your energy for longer paddling trips.
- 105 sq. inch blade it the ideal size for horsepower and control with the heavily loaded fishing kayaks. It’s slightly bigger than some fishing paddles, but the larger size means it can handle trickier conditions and more weight.
- 100% carbon shaft is the lightest material available, so paddling is less fatiguing and more enjoyable on longer trips. The carbon weave is tight and secure, making it one of the strongest options available.
- The shaft is ovalized where the hands go for more comfort and control, and to limit the chances for blisters.
- Snap-button ferrule is fixed length plus tight fitting, secure, and long-lasting. No wobbling or inefficiencies like commodity systems. It’s not as technical as some modern ferrule systems, but one of the more robust options. Comes with 3-hole for adjustable feather angles of 0° or 60°, left or right hand control.
- Carbon ferrule insert is light, tight, and right for the long haul. This is a sizable upgrade over plastic or glass ferrule inserts.
- 40-inch tape measure on shaft is a sizing guide, allowing you to verify catches on the spot
- Proudly hand built in Osceola, Wisconsin, USA, by a team of paddlers and outdoor enthusiasts.
Shaft Material: 100% Carbon
Blade Material: Compression Molded Carbon
Blade Size: 7.25 x 18 in. (18 x 46 cm)
Blade Surface Area: 105 sq. in. (677 sq. cm)
Weight: 25.5 oz. (723 g)
Ferrule Angles: 0° & 60° (L or R)
Check out our cosmetic seconds for quicker fulfillment.
*Tape measure is not an official measuring tool for competitive angling or to determine the legality of a catch. Tape measure print may vary in accuracy due to the manufacturing process.
Here at Bending Branches, we build all our paddles to order (much like a fast-food restaurant), so paddles do not collect dust or become dated. As soon as you place your order, a real person in our Osceola, Wisconsin factory will start preparing your paddle. Shipping windows vary by product and are estimated on individual product pages. Thank you for supporting American manufacturing.