Catalyst 11Regular price $194.95 US MSRP (taxes not included) Save $-194.95
By leveraging first quality wood scraps, the Catalyst is sustainably minded and high-performing.
- Handcrafted from a combination of basswood, roasted basswood, red alder, and maple remnants from our first quality paddles
- The construction of the wood remnants means each blade layout is slightly unique
- At 24 oz., the Catalyst is day trip ready and ideal for flatwater.
- Designed for comfort with an ovalized shaft and a classic palm grip, this lightweight paddle will stand up to hours of paddling.
- The Catalyst exceeds our strength testing standards with full Rockgard® coverage and a 4 oz. fiberglass wrap.
Shaft Material: Solid Basswood
Blade Material: A combination of Basswood, Red Alder, Maple, and Roasted Basswood
Blade Size: 8.1 x 19 in. (21 x 48 cm)
Blade Surface Area: 118 sq. in. (761 sq. cm)
Grip Type: Classic Palm Grip
Weight: 24 oz. (680 g)
Here at Bending Branches, we build all our paddles to order (much like a fast-food restaurant), so paddles do not collect dust or become dated. As soon as you place your order, a real person in our Osceola, Wisconsin factory will start preparing your paddle. Shipping windows vary by product and are estimated on individual product pages. Thank you for supporting American manufacturing.