Angler Pro Carbon Versa-Lok™Regular price $449.95 US MSRP (taxes not included) Save $-449.95
Our lightest kayak fishing paddle, the Angler Pro Carbon is the gold-standard of paddles for anglers with 15cm of adjustable length.
- If you’ve selected paddling over pedaling and weight is your #1 priority, look no further. You get what you pay for. And with the Angler Pro Carbon you’re get to get the absolute best, so be prepared for it.
- Compression molded carbon blades are known for being lightweight, strong, and stiff. There is no lighter material in fishing paddles than wet layup carbon fiber, so the long-distance paddlers can go all day without fatigue. The carbon lay-up is tighter than plastic or glass weaves, so it’s the strength and stiffness translate into very impactful strokes.
- The blades shape design is renowned for offering a silky-smooth forward stroke with zero tolerance for fluttering, preserving your energy for longer paddling trips.
- 105 sq. inch blade it the ideal size for horsepower and control with the heavily loaded fishing kayaks. It’s slightly bigger than some fishing paddles, but the larger size means it can handle trickier conditions and more weight.
- 100% carbon shaft is the lightest material available, so paddling is less fatiguing and more enjoyable on longer trips. The carbon weave is tight and secure, making it one of the strongest options available.
- The shaft is ovalized where the hands go for more comfort and control, and to limit the chances for blisters.
- Versa-Lok™ offers 15cm of additional length and infinite feathering options, and does so with an easy to use and understand system that is secure (no disengagement), robust (will hold form for a very long time), and resistant to corrosion (nylon plastic and stainless steel parts).
- Versa-Lok™ offers longer sizes than the previous generation of paddles, making it ideal for wider or bigger kayaks and the high seat position.
- The Versa-Lok™ clamping system is backed by structural and cyclical testing, plus a decade of on-water use.
- Carbon ferrule insert is light, tight, and right for the long haul. This is a sizable upgrade over plastic or glass ferrule inserts.
- 40-inch tape measure on shaft is a sizing guide, allowing you to verify catches on the spot
- Proudly hand built in Osceola, Wisconsin, USA, by a team of paddlers and outdoor enthusiasts.
Shaft Material: 100% Carbon
Blade Material: Compression Molded Carbon
Blade Size: 7.25” x 18” (105 sq. in.) (677.4 sq. cm)
Weight: 27 oz. (765 g)
Ferrule Angles: Infinite
*Tape measure is not an official measuring tool for competitive angling or to determine the legality of a catch. Tape measure print may vary in accuracy due to the manufacturing process.
Here at Bending Branches, we build all our paddles to order (much like a fast-food restaurant), so paddles do not collect dust or become dated. As soon as you place your order, a real person in our Osceola, Wisconsin factory will start preparing your paddle. Shipping windows vary by product and are estimated on individual product pages. Thank you for supporting American manufacturing.
Bending Branches paddles are guaranteed against manufacturing defects for one year from date of purchase.
If your paddle was purchased at bendingbranches.com, please contact us at [email protected] . We won’t make you fill out any time consuming forms or jump through too many hoops. We simply want to chat with you to figure out the best solution going forward. To help speed up your request, please include a copy of your receipt and your reason for return within 30 days of purchase. Returns must be in unused condition and returned in their original packaging.
Here at Bending Branches, we are a lean, build-to-order, United States manufacturer that requires standard product in order to keep our costs competitive. Therefore, we do not accept custom, non-standard product requests for new paddles. We apologize for any inconvenience.