Angler Pro Snap-Button (Cosmetic Second)Regular price $349.95 Sale price $259.96 US MSRP (taxes not included) Save $89.99
The award-winning Angler Pro is the best of the best and most used paddle by experienced anglers and ProStaffers alike.
The paddle is a “cosmetic second”, meaning the entire paddle is 100% structurally sound, but the finish will have slight cosmetic imperfections. All paddle components (shaft, blades, and ferrule) are standard, first quality parts that meet or surpass all benchmark testing. Standard imperfections can primarily be found in the blades and could include porosity, streaking, scratches, or inconsistencies in the laminated finish.
- The 6x winner of ‘Angler Paddle of the Year’ award as voted by consumers in the YakAngler awards, marking it the best paddle in fishing.
- Blade patterns designed and selected by Bending Branches' ProStaff and Ambassador teams
- The Angler Pro is commonly used by Bending Branches team members and competitive anglers for the optimal combination of weight savings and performance for the dollar.
- Compression molded fiberglass blades are renowned for their weight and longevity. Fiberglass composite blades lay-up save many ounces in a paddle, resulting in an easy paddling stroke and less fatigue at the end of the day. The cross dimensional fiber weave mean the blades have a slightly amount of flex and forgiveness to them, so they may wear but tend to hold up well over the long-haul.
- The blades shape design is renowned for offering a silky-smooth forward stroke with zero tolerance for fluttering, preserving your energy for longer paddling trips.
- 105 sq. inch blade it the ideal size for horsepower and control with the heavily loaded fishing kayaks. It’s slightly bigger than some fishing paddles, but the larger size means it can handle trickier conditions and more weight.
- 100% carbon shaft is the lightest material available, so paddling is less fatiguing and more enjoyable on longer trips. The carbon weave is tight and secure, making it one of the strongest options available.
- The shaft is ovalized where the hands go for more comfort and control, and to limit the chances for blisters.
- Snap-button ferrule is fixed length plus tight fitting, secure, and long-lasting. No wobbling or inefficiencies like commodity systems. It’s not as technical as some modern ferrule systems, but one of the more robust options. Comes with 3-hole for adjustable feather angles of 0° or 60°, left or right hand control.
- Carbon ferrule insert is light, tight, and right for the long haul. This is a sizable upgrade over plastic or glass ferrule inserts.
- 40-inch tape measure on shaft is a sizing guide, allowing you to verify catches on the spot
- Proudly hand built in Osceola, Wisconsin, USA, by a team of paddlers and outdoor enthusiasts.
Shaft Material: 100% Carbon
Blade Material: Compression Molded Fiberglass
Blade Size: 7.25 x 18 in. (18 x 46 cm)
Blade Surface Area: 105 sq. in. (677 sq. cm)
Weight: 28.5 oz. (808 g)
Ferrule Angles: 0° & 60° (L or R)
Before You Buy: As this paddle is Cosmetic Second and reduced in price, Bending Branches will not provide photo samples or pre-purchase information on the appearance of the paddle. In the event of an incorrect size purchase, Bending Branches will accept returns within 30 days of purchase if the paddle is unused and void of wear. Customer is responsible for shipping the paddle back to Bending Branches. Like all Bending Branches paddles, this paddle comes backed with a one-year warranty against manufacturing defects. Note – returns or refunds due to personal preference on “imperfections” will not be honored.
*Tape measure is not an official measuring tool for competitive angling or to determine the legality of a catch. Tape measure print may vary in accuracy due to the manufacturing process.
Here at Bending Branches, we build all our paddles to order (much like a fast-food restaurant), so paddles do not collect dust or become dated. As soon as you place your order, a real person in our Osceola, Wisconsin factory will start preparing your paddle. Shipping windows vary by product and are estimated on individual product pages. Thank you for supporting American manufacturing.