Angler Navigator PlusRegular price $364.95 US MSRP (taxes not included) Save $-364.95
Old-school Bending Branches beauty in a beefed-up paddle that meets the needs of the modern-day kayak angler with an adjustable length ferrule.
- Ultra lightweight, 100% carbon shaft material, with built-in tape measure sizing guide
- Proven blade design made of rich-looking red alder, roasted basswood and basswood, with more flex than composite paddles
- Each blade is reinforced with 2 oz. fiberglass for strength and durability
- Rockgard edge protection, for those who push their gear to the limits
- Versatile telescoping ferrule allows for multiple feathering angles and paddle lengths
Shaft Material: 100% Carbon
Blade Material: Red Alder, Roasted Basswood & Basswood
Blade Size: 7.25 x 18 in. (18 x 46 cm.)
Blade Surface Area: 105 sq. in. (677 sq. cm.)
Weight: 34.5 oz. (978 g)
Ferrule Angles: Infinite
Here at Bending Branches, we build all of our paddles to order (much like a fast food restaurant), so paddles do not collect dust or become dated. As soon as you place your order, a real person in our Osceola, Wisconsin factory will start preparing your paddle. Our shipping windows are slightly longer than most of our loyal paddlers are used to, but we’re doing everything we can to ensure paddles ship timely and perform perfectly. Thank you for your patience and thank you for supporting American manufacturing.