That’s right, Canoecopia bills itself as the World’s Largest Paddlesports Expo. It will be held in Madison, Wisconsin at the Alliant Energy Center March 9-11, 2018. What is it exactly? Canoecopia is the largest paddlesports consumer event in the world. Visit Canoecopia’s website at: Canoecopia.com
Why is this a big deal? Let us count the ways.
2) There will be more than 250,000 square feet of kayaks, canoes, stand-up paddleboards, outdoor equipment, and clothing all at the best prices of the season!
3) With over 180 speakers and presentations ranging from Essential Paddling Skills for Kayak Anglers to Trouble-shooting Kayak Rescue Struggles we’re sure you’ll find at least one that best fits your needs! You can find the full list of presentation categories here.
4) There will be pool demonstrations on all things canoeing, kayaking, stand-up paddle boarding, rescue, and kayak fishing.
5) There will be hundreds of exhibitors - see what's new in paddlesports and outdoor equipment, chat with experts about destinations in the Midwest and beyond, and discover what's happening in the outdoor industry!
6) For outdoor enthusiasts, Canoecopia is the best antidote for March's cabin fever!
We hope to see you at Canoecopia March 9-11, 2018 at the Alliant Energy Center in Madison, Wisconsin!