Angler RiseRegular price $84.95 Sale price $67.96 US MSRP (taxes not included) Save $16.99
Durable two-piece construction with a hook retrieval system for entry level kayak fishermen who occasionally like to wet a line.
- Great entry-level paddle for anyone who generally likes to wet a line
- Built in hook retrieval system
- Strong aluminum shaft and tough polypropylene blades
- Durable two-piece construction
- Snug-fitting 3 hole snap-button ferrule that is adjustable for feathering angles 0° & 60° (L or R)
Shaft Material: Aluminum
Blade Material: Polypropylene
Blade Size: 6.75 x 18 in. (17 x 46 cm.)
Blade Surface Area: 89 sq. in. (574 sq. cm.)
Weight: 37 oz. (1049 g)
Ferrule Angles: 0° & 60° (L or R)
Here at Bending Branches, we build all our paddles to order (much like a fast-food restaurant), so paddles do not collect dust or become dated. As soon as you place your order, a real person in our Osceola, Wisconsin factory will start preparing your paddle. Shipping windows vary by product and are estimated on individual product pages. Thank you for supporting American manufacturing.