Angler Ace PlusRegular price $224.95 US MSRP (taxes not included) Save $-224.95
A carbon shaft combined with carbon/nylon blades make the Ace the best value in kayak fishing paddles. Add in 15cm of adjustable length, and you have a steal.
- Oversized carbon-reinforced nylon blades provide more power and efficiency for loaded down fishing kayaks
- 100% carbon shaft is light and durable
- Built-in hook retrieval system
- Tape measure on shaft is a sizing guide, allowing you to verify catches on the spot*
- Versatile telescoping ferrule allows for multiple feathering angles and paddle lengths perfect for adjustable seats or anglers that have multiple boats
Shaft Material: 100% Carbon
Blade Material: abX Carbon Reinforced Nylon
Blade Size: 7.25 x 18 in. (18 x 46 cm.)
Blade Surface Area: 105 sq. in. (677 sq. cm.)
Weight: 31.5 oz. (893 g)
Ferrule Angles: Infinite
*Tape measure is not an official measuring tool for competitive angling or to determine the legality of a catch. Tape measure print may vary in accuracy due to the manufacturing process.
Here at Bending Branches, we build all of our paddles to order (much like a fast food restaurant), so paddles do not collect dust or become dated. As soon as you place your order, a real person in our Osceola, Wisconsin factory will start preparing your paddle. Due to a raw material shortage, the Angler Ace will ship in mid-December. Our shipping windows are slightly longer than most of our loyal paddlers are used to, but we’re doing everything we can to ensure paddles ship timely and perform perfectly. Thank you for your patience and thank you for supporting American manufacturing.