Navigator Snap-ButtonRegular price $349.95 US MSRP (taxes not included) Save $-349.95
The ultimate combination of technology and handcrafted beauty, the Navigator is lightweight, resilient, and buoyant.
- The wood blades on the Navigator are known for their light weight, effortless stroke, durability and quietness.
- Wooden blades provide one of the easiest, more forgiving forward strokes in paddles. The natural buoyancy springs the paddle out of the water and the wood absorbs the rigors of the river or lake, providing an enjoyable paddling experience. Compared to composite blades, wood blades are going to be more flexible and forgiving.
- The dense, dark woods selected are known for being some of the lighter options, while holding form and resistant to wear. In terms of sound, there’s not a quieter entry and exit than these blades, especially when compared to plastic blades.
- The blades are wrapped with Rockgard® tip projection and coated with 2 oz. fiberglass. Both seal in the wood and project it from abuse and long-term wear.
- 96 sq. inch blade is designed for a natural low-angle stroke. If your forward stroke is generally more horizontal and relaxed, you’ll enjoy this blade shape, as it provide sufficient torque without being fatiguing.
- The Navigator is an ideal companion for flatwater and sea kayaking, plus solo and pack canoeing.
- T-700 is the best carbon material available at Bending Branches. The checked pattern and cross dimension weave result in better strength to weight ratios than most all other options, both carbon and glass.
- The shaft is ovalized where the hands go for more comfort and control, and to limit the chances for blisters.
- Snap-button ferrule is fixed length plus tight fitting, secure, and long-lasting. No wobbling or inefficiencies like commodity systems. It’s not as technical as some modern ferrule systems, but one of the more robust options. Comes with 3-hole for adjustable feather angles of 0° or 60°, left or right hand control.
- Carbon ferrule insert is light, tight, and right for the long haul. This is a sizable upgrade over plastic or glass ferrule inserts.
- Proudly hand built in Osceola, Wisconsin, USA, by a team of paddlers and outdoor enthusiasts.
Shaft Material: Satin T-700 Carbon
Blade Material: Basswood & Red Alder
Blade Size: 6.2 x 20 in. (16 x 51 cm)
Blade Surface Area: 96 sq. in. (619 sq. cm)
Weight: 28 oz. (794 g)
Ferrule Angles: 0° and 60° (L or R)
Here at Bending Branches, we build all our paddles to order (much like a fast-food restaurant), so paddles do not collect dust or become dated. As soon as you place your order, a real person in our Osceola, Wisconsin factory will start preparing your paddle. Shipping windows vary by product and are estimated on individual product pages. Thank you for supporting American manufacturing.