Join the team.
We're building paddles for
people who respect the
difference quality can make in
their paddling experience.
- Build canoe, kayak and stand up board paddles
- Light assembly in a clean environment
- Seasonal positions through June/July 2019 available immediately with the possibility of Full Time
- Full Time: 40-50 hours/week
-1st shift, M-TH, 4-10's
- Part Time: 10-40 hours/week
-Flexible work schedule
- Support Production through technical production operations
- Set-up and adjust equipment and processes
- Perform equipment and tool maintenance
- Support and lead labor and cost reduction initiatives
- Accepting inquiries and resumes of talented, growth-oriented individuals who are casually looking to upgrade their place of employment
FISHING TEAM MANAGER:
- Monitor and manage the ProStaff and Ambassador fishing teams according to team guidelines
- Evaluate applicants and communicate their team status to them
- Proactively drive the development, activity and engagement of our social media and online presence
- Part Time: 4-6 hours per week, immediate availability
- Reports to the Marketing Manager
Branches Core Values
Elevate the Experience
Making paddles that make the difference.
Personify Midwest Nice
Making personal service our personal mission
Master our Machine.
Developing and maintaining seamless business processes.
Avoiding complacency and seeking better solutions.
Life at Branches
- World's largest paddle manufacturer
- You're a person, not a number
- Friendly culture, inclusive environment
- Co-workers who care
- Company access to canoes and kayaks
- Professional coaching and mentoring
- Award-winning paddles (6x Paddle of the Year)
Employees are saying...
Everyone is so passionate about their jobs, and this is what allows Branches to function at the level it does.”
-Jared Cutts, 2x Marketing & Supply-Chain Management Intern
“You get to take the product and tooling from the design concept all the way through 1st production runs. Branches builds over 137 different models and there are so many options for consumers that the work is always changing. I’m not stuck in one role.”
-Cory Novinska, Branches Engineering Co-op to full-time employee 2014
Branches is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.